When talking about this breed, there are many types of bulldogs available like English Bulldog, French Bulldog, Australian Bulldog, etc. So just like their name, prices are also different in different countries. Bull is one of the most popular purebreds all over the world.
In the USA
The English Bulldog is one of the most popular breeds in the United States. The American Kennel Club ranked it as the fifth-most liked dog in America. Their face structure and persistence are unique and make them an attractive and stand-out pet to have in life. They have broad shoulders and heads, with variable folds of skin that come round. Their eyes are open wide than other dogs and, skin hanging comes under their neck.
- Purebred puppies cost between $1,000 to $35,000 in the United States of America based on which type of breed, color, quality, and age you want to purchase. The Bulldogs are much more expensive than the other dog breeds.
In the UK
They originated in the United Kingdom. Their size is medium and, the life span is 8-10 years. These dogs are courageous, friendly, loving, socialite, and aggressive.
- Bulldogs can cost you around $2,000 to $4,000 in the UK. If you are looking for high-quality, it can cost you nearly $5,000 to $10,000. However, a puppy with AKC registration will cost you more than $12,000, and a puppy from sport champion parents can price up to $35,000.
If you are determined to purchase a Bulldog companion, it’s advisable to get it from a certified or reputed breeder. These dogs come in different colors with variable features, so you need to first make up your mind, like what size, color, or age you want to purchase. Then search for a certified breeder and visit their litter unless you find a new companion. In India, Delhi/NCR, this breed is founded effortlessly. Read More >> Bulldog Prices in Major Cities in India
- These puppies sold between ₨10,000 to ₨70,000. The prices increase if you get a registered dog from Indian Kennel Club.
In Australia, bulldogs are also considered Aussie bulldogs. These dogs are medium-sized dogs with a life span of 10-12 years and come in brown, white, and black colors. The Australian Bulldog is similar to the English Bulldog makes it confusing. Whether it’s an Australian breed or an English breed, the differences are not that much. So this pedigree is tracked and recorded by the Aussie Bulldog Club of Australia (ABCA).
- The average cost of Bulldogs in Australia is around $2,500 to $4,000, which varies due to various factors like quality, age, size, and color.
They are quite a moderate choice in Canada. But still, most people love their champion values and want to adopt them for their sporty skills. Bulldogs are courageous dogs and can do everything if you train them properly. They need a moderate amount of exercise. You can participate in many dog campaigns and, they will never let you down.
- The price of this breed is around $1,000 to $15,000 in Canada. The cost varies due to many factors including, their availability in the country, age, quality, size, and color. The amount increases if you get the registered dog.